Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chicken & Pasta Alfredo

I heated up one of my Lean Cuisine meals and sat at the table. My 4 year old wanted to try it. It was the Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo pasta. He really liked it so I decided to make a casserole for him. This is super simple. Really, just 4 ingredients. I would have used Costco's Rotisserie chicken breasts but I didn't want to make more than one stop at the market since I had my kids with me. So I picked up a 2 cans of chunk chicken.

INGREDIENTS:

Penne Pasta
Can of Alfredo Sauce
2 Cups Chicken Breast Meat
2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Can you tell I shop at Walmart a lot? haha


DIRECTIONS:

Cook pasta according to package.

Drain and put pot back on stove. Empty jar of Alfredo sauce and pour the pasta back in. Add Chicken and combine.


















Pour half of the pasta into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Add 1 cup of cheese.

Pour the other half of the pasta in & top off with the remaining cup of cheese.


















Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.


















No comments :

Post a Comment