Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Beef Enchilada Bake

My husband is a big Mexican Food fan. Me, not so much but when we go out, I normally just eat enchiladas. So... I thought I can make something both of us will enjoy. It's pretty much anything you want to put in tortillas and LOTS of cheese :)

INGREDIENTS:

6 Medium Flour Tortillas
1 lb Ground Beef
1 Small Can of Chopped Green Chilies
1 Can of Enchilada Sauce
1/2 Yellow Onion, chopped
2 Cups Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Cumin 
Salt & Pepper to Taste


INSTRUCTIONS:

Brown the meat & season. I think I used about 1/2 tsp of cumin, I just sprinkled it on the meat. Drain. Add onions, Chili & some enchilada sauce (about 1/4 of the can). 




Assemble the enchiladas by putting the meat in the tortilla and topping it off with cheese. Logan loves to help.




Lay them in a greased 13 x 9 baking dish. Pour remaining sauce on top & top off with the rest of the cheese.



Bake at 375° for 15 minutes.




No comments :

Post a Comment