This was my all time favorite thing to make for potlucks many moons ago.
I've forgotten all about it!
- 1 lb Pasta (I had bow ties in my pantry. I normally use the tri-color Rotini)
- 16 oz Bottle of Italian Dressing
- 16 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 oz Salami
- 3 Bell Peppers (I used orange, green & red for something colorful)
- 1 Head Broccoli
- 1/2 Red Onion
1. Cook pasta per instructions. Place in a large bowl.
2. Chop/slice all other ingredients. I like mine cubed.
I almost forgot the salami! I cut mine into quarters.
3. Combine everything with pasta & empty a bottle of Italian dressing into bowl.
My little man loves to help!
4. Stir well. Serve!
mmm.... yum yum yum