Monday, October 13, 2014

Pasta Salad


This was my all time favorite thing to make for potlucks many moons ago. 
I've forgotten all about it!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 lb Pasta (I had bow ties in my pantry. I normally use the tri-color Rotini)
  • 16 oz Bottle of Italian Dressing
  • 16 oz Mozzarella Cheese 
  • 8 oz Salami
  • 3 Bell Peppers (I used orange, green & red for something colorful)
  • 1 Head Broccoli
  • 1/2 Red Onion


 DIRECTIONS:

1. Cook pasta per instructions. Place in a large bowl.


 2. Chop/slice all other ingredients. I like mine cubed.


I almost forgot the salami! I cut mine into quarters.


3. Combine everything with pasta & empty a bottle of Italian dressing into bowl. 
My little man loves to help!


4. Stir well. Serve!


mmm.... yum yum yum


No comments :

Post a Comment