Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Baked Potato Casserole

I'm a rice person. I eat rice everyday.... so when hubby made baked potatoes last week, it was soooo good. I went out and bought more potatoes but haven't had the chance to baked them so I wanted to use it before it starts sprouting lol Casseroles are always quick and easy to put together.

INGREDIENTS:

4 Russet Potatoes 
1 lb Ground Chicken, cooked (only because this is what I had)
1/3 Cup Heavy Cream
2 Tablespoon Butter, melted
Bacon, crumbled (I used about 8 slices)
2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
3 Green onions, chopped
Salt & Pepper to Taste

DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven at 350°

Wash & cube potatoes.

Combine potatoes & chicken in a 9x13 baking pan. Pour in cream & butter. Stir to combine. Season with salt & pepper. Top off with cheese & bacon.

Cover with foil & bake for 1 hour

Uncover and bake additional 10 minutes.

Sprinkle with green onions.

Don't forget the sour cream! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment