Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Broccoli Casserole

I love this dish because it's easy and I just love Ritz crackers! I googled and found Paula Dean's recipe. Works for me!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 10oz bags of frozen chopped broccoli florets, cooked & drained (I used slightly bigger because I couldn't find 10oz bags)
  • 1 (10.75oz) can of condensed cream of mushrooms
  • 1 cup mayonnaise 
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2 eggs slightly beaten
  • 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • Pinch of salt & pepper


DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven at 350°. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with non stick spray. 

Combine everything except cheese


Fold in cheese

    

Pour into pan 


Crushed Ritz crackers. This is how I do it :)




Combine crackers with melted butter


Layer on top of broccoli


Bake for 35 minutes


No comments :

Post a Comment